Starship
Honestly, I hate you my friend!
Monday 25 July 2011 • 06:35 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum.

Today the mood there. Hate. If possible I do not want to see you again.
I did not want to hear you mouth is like a drain. Feeling good. 

Dah aku benci orang yang tak pernah nak paham orang.
Pikir die soang je bagus and boleh laaah.

Cukup laaaah, Aku dah lemak dah dengan perangai kau tuh 
And dah paham sangat.

Berhenti lah nak jadik macam budak budak.
Still nak main gaduh gaduh macam dah kat sangat nak hempuk orang ken,

Dah laaah. CHOI !
Fikir diri tuh macam bagus sngtttttt.

Dah laaaaaaaah
watefak -.-

BITCH !

Hey girls. Come. FUCK !

The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana