Starship
Goodluck :)
Tuesday 4 October 2011 • 02:24 • 0 comments

Photobucket

Assalamualaikum guys. Wah, dah lepas dah azab budak budak pmr untuk paper BM and PAI. Mesti korang best ken? Aku pulakk bila lah lagi ekk. Ok, malas nak tulis panjang panjang nak cakap Goodluck! to all PMR candidates. Specially, to my beloved sis Kaka ayqies. I hope she can get straight's A in Pmr and i know it was her dream. I will pray for you my dear ;) Ok laaah, tak lupa jugak to all students in Smktp hope you can do the best for the big exam. Yeah! Just focus on the paper than everythings. You can do it, I know. Muaaaah :*

The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana