Starship
Saturday 14 January 2012 • 09:23 • 0 comments


Good evening guys. Now 1.23 in the morning but i am still in front of the laptop. Ok i cant sleep and my eyes still fresh. Hewhew. I had done finish my homework just now so i prefer to online for a while. I had done some revision of my studies. Ok it was quite hard for me to remember all the chapter in form 1 and form 2. Morever in subject History, Science and so on. Ok, beginning of February i have to face Revision exam which exam that only form 1 and form 2 chapter only. So started from now i have to focus on all chapter form 1 and form 2. Ok i am not ready yet to face the exam. It makes me suck! Guys, please prayy for me kayy. I hope i can do the best for the exam. And i want to apologise to everyone of you cause after this i may cant stay longer update this blog, and i have to stop being a blogger for a while. I hope you all can understand in my situation kayy. I promise, if i had done finish my big exam PMR, i will back and start being a blogger back. Thats my promise. Okayy, so now to all PMR candidates, im alays pray for you all to be success in the future with me, so i hope you guys can make the best in PMR and makes your parents proud of you after this kayy. So guys, please prayy for me and i always pray for you all. Amin :) So now, i feel sleepy and started yawning. So guys, goodnight and sweetdream. Salam :*

The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana