Starship
Full Of Sadness.
Tuesday 29 November 2011 • 23:27 • 0 comments


Dae Re Han

Aku benci dengan kehidupan yang macam ni. Kenapa aku je yang kene hadapi semua ni? Kenapa macam aku je yang kene lalui banyak ujian? Kenapa macam aku je yang penuh dosa dalam dunia ni? Aku tak paham lah and aku taknak paham. Aku tak kuat dah nak hadapi semua ni. Setiap masam mesti hati aku sakit? But why? Aku tengok orang lain gembira semacam je, macam takde pape masalah. But why? But just only me have to face all this? Allah is not fair. Astagfiruallah, aku berdosa. Dear Allah, aku tak sanggup nak hadapi benda ni lagi. Aku tak cukup kuat. Tolonglah aku Ya Allah.

Ibu selalu pesan Allah tak pernah uji manusia jika manusia itu tak mampu. Allah uji semua manusia sama cuma cara dia je yang berbeza beza. Setiap manusia tak pernah terlepas dari ujian Allah. But I dont seem that all people have their own problems? Just only me have my problems. Please, saya bukan manusia yang kuat untuk hadapi ujian Allah. Saya putus asa and saya memang manusia yang tak gunaaaa.

Dear Allah, I need you. I need you always by my side. Please Allah. I cant carried out this problems. My heart was hurt. I cant. I cant be matchured and I cant changed my life style. I want to be like others. Happy anytime and never been in sad. But I? Why I have to be in sad everyday? Everysecond? I cant stand on this Dear Allah. Im really want to die. I cant.

Mama, I need you now. I need you to hear all my sadness. I want you to be my silent friends who always heard my sadness when Im sad and happy. I just want with always mama. Mama please, I cant life and face all this again. Mama, i need youuuuu.

Everyone do mistakes same like me and we learn from it. But I ? Why I cant learn from all this? Ya Allah, kenapa aku bodoh sangatt? Kenapa aku sombong sangat ya Allah. Aku manusia biasa. Tak ada ape ape yang special pon pasal aku. Allah, i need youuu. No one undrstand me. Only Allah can understand me. Allah please. Lapangkanlah dadaku and I need some space to think properly. I need time and I need to be alone to rest and to think for this carefully.

Guys, maybe you all still cant understand what I said. And maybe you all still cant understand my situation. Sokay, i just need to be alone. So if anything you want, just text me. I need time to be alone. I know my english was broken but who cares? Ok dear. I have to go now. And I need much rest. Salam :#

The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana