Starship
Im felt sad and Addict to Izzaq :X
Tuesday 22 November 2011 • 01:48 • 0 comments


Hai buddies. Macam mana hari ni? Ok? Mine not in the mood. Act harini patutnya aku happy kan? Yela sebab kekasih aku menang bola malam tadi. Hihi. Nana mengaku Nana addict dengan Izzaq Faris Ramlan :D Awwww he so cute you know. Iloveyouuu Izzaq

I think this day was a very awesome day ever cause my boypreeng baru je menang pingat emas kan but this day is a fuck day ever cause I dont know how to story telling to you all. Okay. I still cant understand how to make myself feel happyy everyday. Make my day always brighter and happy so long. Allah please, what should I have to face all this? I cant stand it anymore. I cant carried out my problems on my own shoulders Allah. Please? I need some help and I need someone to make my day happy and more shining.

I dont know and I cant understand why other people can live and can life happy everyday? Seem do not have any problems? But I know, Allah create all people with their own character and their own atitudes. But I dont think it was fair?Astagfirulallah ya allah, I cant stand in this situation. Please Allah, I need someone to realese my tension and to release my mood. Please?

I think i have to be more matchured. Lagi matang untuk hadapi semua ni. Lebih matang kawal perasaan Nana. But sometimes I cant accept all this. It such make me felt sad long time and make me felt want to die. Please Allah, I need someone :(

Ya Allah, wahai tuhanku yang maha pemurah lagi maha penyayang, aku mohon padamu. Bersihkanlah jiwaku, hilangkan lah segala perasaan iri hati, benci, dendam dan cemburu dalam hatiku ini Ya Allah. Indahkanlah hatiku dengan zikir zikir dan namamu Ya Allah. Bersihkanlah hati ku dah ceriakanlah jiwaku ini Ya Allah. Sesungguhnya hanya padamu sahaja aku meminta dan memohon pertolongan daripada mu. Ya Allah ya tuhanku, tunjukkan lah aku cahaya dan hidayah untuk aku kearah kebenaran. Sesungguhnya hanja jalanmu sahaja yang benar yang mampu membawaku kesyurga firdausi mu Ya Allah. Ya Allah, aku bertawakal kepdamu dengan apa yang aku sudah lalui selama ini Ya Allah. Kau berilah keberkatan kepadaku dengan apa yang telah aku lalui, apa yang aku hadapi dan dengan apa yang aku jalani. Aku mohon padamu berilah kehiburan hati aku Ya Allah. Permudahkanlah segala urusanku didunia dan diakhirat nanti kelak Ya Allah. Amin ya rabalamin.

Ok guys. Im felt more better now. Thanks Allah. I felt proud cause have a blog that can heard all my sadness and it was the only one special thing for me to make it as my friends for all my day long. Thanks. Im cried went wrote this entry. I have to go now. To wash my face and begins new life without sadness and I have to be more matchured controls all the sadness and emotional that I face. Okguys bai :*



Izzaq Faris Ramlan. Im addict with you and give me a chance to say Iloveyouuuu :*
Please keep properly my hearts. I miss you.
I felt want to see your face everyday and when I wake up from bed. Jyeah
Take care of yourself and I pity with you.
Do much rest ok :D
#macam ni lah bila orang dah addict. Hihi
Ilovechiuuuuuuuuuu:*

The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana