Starship
Sayang, we're done!
Saturday 28 January 2012 • 20:00 • 0 comments


Hai. I'm not in mood now :/ See the title. And i really really hurts now. Ok straights to the point. I'm don't want to be in love anymore. Cukup lah selama ni aku dah buat macam macam untuk pertahankan cinta aku. Its really hurt. And i very tired. Thanks sebab tak pernah nak menghargai dengan apa yang aku dah lakukan.

Terasa macam bodohnya percaya kan kau. Ok, very great cause do this to me. Awww <3 I'm really really apreciate it. Thanks once again. Jangan pernah muncul lagi depan aku. Stop it here and now we're done! Okayy, biarlah masa yang menentukan segala galanya. Aku terima and mungkin ada hikmah why Allah tak takdirkan kau untuk aku. Aku tahu mungkin ada lagi someone yang baik untuk aku.

Hmmm :/ I stop it here. No mood and you, please. I hate you damn much! Byeee.



The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana