Starship
Wednesday 29 February 2012 • 03:09 • 0 comments


Hai pencinta Allah :> Okayyy, Hari ni mood macam macam. Sedih, gembira, suka and duka. Semua ada ahhh. Ohsem :) Okayyy. Firstly aku nak cakap aku rindu beby aku sesangat. Midi, tolonglah percaya saya. I'm begging you. Just you only in my heart. Please trust me? :-) I can't life without you beside me. I always need you. ALWAYS! Please laaah, i can't stand if you are not beseide me.

ILOVEYOUONLY :-)

Today is my last day updating this blog. Online the facebook and tweet. I have to focus on my studies. And i hope you all will pray for me. I'm gonna miss you guys. Kayyyy :) Bye.

The Disclaimer!


Welcome to my paradise.Introduce me, Nana |15y/o | Taken by Muhammad Hamidi. Chocolate is my bestfriend. Hate liar, backstabber and copycat. In love with K-pop and Elmo. Thanks visit here and Please, follow me :-) *shake hand!
Profile

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nana